SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE..

There I lay, reclined against the beach chair. The air was tranquil, accompanied by a lazy, cool breeze that brought a smile to my face. My leg hung comfortably, with my toes getting teased by the powdery white sand. The sound of waves lapping against the shore, the sun dying the sky a warm, pink hue, life had never been kinder to me.
 
Not a care in the world, not a doubt in my mind. This was pure, unadulterated bliss. Martini in hand, I sipped, and unlike many times before, this time, the martini didnt burn, nor leave a bitter taste. It was like drinking from heaven's cup and I couldn't help but be enveloped by nature's beauty. Relaxing jazz played in the background ; soft, smooth, like a whisper in the wind.

Everything is better with company, and I turned to her, and smiled. She smiled back, a smile that reminded me, it was no surprise that I was constantly on cloud nine. For once, everything in life seemed to have fallen perfectly in place. The wind in my face, the sand in between my toes, the paradise in my heart was about to spill over.

I got up, and leisurely walked over to her, stretched out my hand, and together, we unhurriedly made our way to the shore. She rested her head on my shoulder, and beamed. the waves gently lapping on our feet, I could not think of anything more I could possibly ask for.

What could I say?

Life was good.

Related articles:
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE