BREASTS VS BOOBS

Men love boobs - it is perhaps the most attractive body part on a woman as far as men are concerned - round, shapely, voluptuous and enticing.

Women in the west expose the upper half of their assets, concealing the rest while their Asian counterparts are not so daring bar models and actresses.

In most parts of the world, breasts are termed as boobs and are considered a sexual attraction - the bigger the boobs, the more sexually tempting they are.

So less endowed women fret and push to have the likes of Lara Croft so that they appear more appealing to the opposite sex - using breast enhancing creams and going under the knife and have silicon implanted in their chest.

Breast cancer survivors who had undergone mastectomy have fake breasts strapped on them. 

Yes, breasts, as in boobs are a big deal for the modern and the orthodox society - a symbol of both sensuality and modesty that differs from culture to culture.

When I was in high school, I was very self conscious of my body - I never wore body hugging tops; loose, baggy T shirts was my garb of choice. It was like that because I have heard many lewd comments regarding my size coming from guys come my way - they made me uncomfortable in my own skin. It took quite some time for me to love and accept my physique because of that. I am sure many girls out there had the same experience and can relate to my feelings.

But, at the end of the day, breasts or boobs have only one useful function - milk production. Breasts were meant to sustain the next generation, not to induce the production of the next generation, if you know what I mean. 

In some "tribal" societies, women walk around with their breasts totally exposed and men do not react negatively or sexually at the sight of the topless women.

The thing is, Western and Asian society has brainwashed people into viewing mammary glands that are used to feed children in a sexual way and anything branded "sexual" in Western and Asian society has to be hidden apparently.

I have seen men ogle at breastfeeding mothers and it is absolutely undignified. A mother is feeding her hungry child and to think some men take voyeuristic pleasure at that sight is not something to be proud.

Men have breasts too; they have under developed mammary glands and breast cancer occur in men too.

I read once that when a woman from an African tribe found out that men from other cultures are obsessed with breasts, she laughed and said, "What? Are they babies?"

I am not saying that women should go topless and men should not look at breasts. All I'm saying is appropriate behavior should be applied. Staring at breasts makes women very, very uncomfortable - don't assume all women are like Sunny Leone; at least she gets handsomely paid for exposing. 

How would men feel if women stare at their crotch? I am planning to do just that to the next guy who stare at me. Deal?

Related articles:

Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE