QUITTING SMOKING SUCKS

I have been struggling for YEARS to quit smoking. Somehow, there is ALWAYS an excuse as to why it is ok for me to light up. It's a night out, I'm wasted, it's a holiday, I am super stressed. The list goes on and on.
Well, I am sick of this shit! I quit heroin and cocaine, but I can't kick cigarettes? I am done. I don't want cancer, I am tired of feeling the pain in my lungs when I run my 3miles a day, and I do NOT want to smoke something that doesn't even get me buzzed! The past few days my teeth have been clenched. My jaw so tight that it is actually sore. Now that I got sick with a cough (which gets REALLY bad since I almost died of pneumonia in Russia) I have no excuses.My body is going through the shock of TOTAL denial.

Join me, fellow smokers. Stop doing something that may come back to kill you in the most inhumane way you can imagine. All this bullshit on marijuana needing to be illegal. The fact that cigarettes ARE legal...and their smoke kills not only the smoker, but those around them...makes me almost laugh in the face of anti pot peeps.
I bought disposable electronic cigarettes for when I just cant take the nicotine withdrawals anymore. It actually DOES help. Hoping that by the beginning of the new year, I can claim to be 100% smoke free. I KNOW I might stumble here and there. I certainly did with heroin. I just have to try to take this hour by hour..
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE