HOW NOT TO DEAL WITH HOMOSEXUALS

I'm all out for LGBT rights. They are humans like any so called 'straight' people and they deserve human rights and to live life like they want.
I have been approached by lesbians and I deal with them no different then how I deal with guys who try to chat me up. It all depends on how I am approached. If I get whistled at and have my physique described aloud in a tacky way, I will give anyone, either hetero or homo what I think of them as a person, not their sexuality.

And, what's up with heteros calling ourselves 'straight'? Perhaps it's a way to 'glorify' ourselves that we are not freaks of nature. But, homosexuality is not nature's aberrant; it's part of nature and, some of us, so called, 'straight people' see it as a birthright to make the lives of those we deem as 'crooked' or 'twisted' as hard as possible and that it is human rights to mock homosexuals.

Most 'straight' people don't know shit about homosexuality and they prefer to be ignorant than Google it up. It is a conscious choice they make. I quote Marie Curie - There is nothing to be feared of, it is only to be understood. Below, homosexuality and transgender are dissected and put simple:

Homosexuality = sexual attraction between the same sex, gay, lesbian.

Transgender = people who have sexual identities that are not clearly male or female and they can undergo sex change surgery and this is caused by hormonal changes.

Homosexuals and transgenders are people like us. They aren't crooked or twisted and neither heterosexuals are straight.

Just like how you feel offended when someone calls you sissy or faggot, it feels the same for a homosexual or a transgender when you call them with condescending slurs.

I recently met with a friend in Facebook whom I couldn't recognize at all. It only came to my mind of the identity of the friend when I was told the friend's previous name. She was female and has been living as a male since we last met.

It was the first time for me dealing with a friend who became a transgender and it's indeed awkward. I didn't pry and he himself said that he had undergone big changes. I know how much courage it takes to tell a friend about such stuff given the largely judgmental society and social stigma so I asked him how's his job going and so on. He didn't voluntarily said about his transformation and I just told him that I'm proud to be his friend and he told me that I made his day.
All it takes is a pinch of kindness and open-mindedness when dealing with aforementioned units in society - they are a part of society, not the dregs of society. The dregs of society are criminals and corrupt leaders so the next time you are tempted to call someone faggot or sissy or dragqueen, No 9, etc, remember that you are behaving against nature and that you are being malicious. DOT.
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE