HUMAN DEVOLUTION

We are human beings. We like to claim that we are evolved past all species on the planet. We brag and gloat over that fact. Yet, everywhere I look, I see apes. Apes do not think before they do things. I have seen a Monkey eat a turd straight out of his posterior. He did not seem to enjoy it, yet he did it. Why? The monkey was void of logic or reason. He is the lesser species.
I watch human beings do things such stupid acts DAILY. I watch people cheat on their mates and literally almost die of shock that there are repercussions to the said actions. Families broken, dreams shattered, and they question "why?". I see women talk shit about someone they claim to be a best friend only to later regret it. I see men plow through women like they are useless and disposable. I watch people texting on a cellphone walk directly in the street. They simply TRUST that other people will brake for them. They never bother to ensure they are safe at all. Why? Cause they are a monkey. And a monkey doesn't think. A monkey will eat it's own turds straight out of it's ass.

People try to excuse ape-like behavior they display by blaming it on some weakness. "My wife/husband doesn't want me anymore.", "I only said that about her to impress those people." ,"I never lie to the women I burn through." , "I just trust people I call stupid and useless every day to pay attention and brake for me,cause that is what they should do.".

We use the excuse of being weak to act like apes. We are smart enough, evolved enough to know we should not ACT like apes. However, we rationalize and excuse allowing ourselves to act like primates knowingly. We act as weak as a monkey eating it's own poop and we excuse it with saying "I'm only human".
No. I see weak apes. Weak apes as far as the eye can see.

And a few cave men....at least SOME of us are thinking.

Welcome to our evolution or devolution rather.
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE