A DEBATE ON HOMOSEXUALITY - IS IT RIGHT OR NOT

The LGBT community's life is made hard by so called 'normal people.' Normal people as in heterosexuals. Here is a question and answer session by a homophobe and a human:


Homosexuality is against nature so how can you support homosexual people?

Homosexuality is biology fyi, and in the animal kingdom, homosexuality is known as hermaphrodite. So, you please understand that homosexuality is a natural phenomenon. It is caused by hormones and every bit of homosexuality is contained in science. Anal and oral sex are also against nature. Are heterosexuals not doing them?

What if one day you find your dad banging another man? Would you say that it is normal?

Well, foremost, whether my dad bangs another man, it is not a question of homosexuality - it is a question of adultery. If my dad bangs another woman it is adultery as well so your question is wrong in itself. Plus, I know my dad and my love for him won't change if he is gay.

Homosexuality is unacceptable by religion.

We should all strive to be humans first, religious second. What kind of person would ridicule or even kill another human being just because their bodies work differently? What kind of God or religion would accept and endorse that? In Ramayana, upon Lord Ram's return from exile, the people of Ayodhya were rejoicing on the streets, welcoming Ram, Sita and Lakshman. Suddenly it started raining and Ram ordered the men to take shelter in the buildings at the right side, the women, left. Transgenders just stood in the rain since Ram didn't tell them to take shelter anywhere. Touched by the obeisance of the transgenders, Ram called upon them into his palace and take shelter in his presence. Thieving and criminal activities are also disallowed in religions so I suppose heterosexual theists are all saints.


Homosexuals are immoral.

Sexual orientation does not determine morality; character and conduct do. How many homosexuals are behind bars charged with rape? There are good and bad people in all races and sexual orientations. To stereotype all homosexuals as immoral is bigoted and idiotic. When I was hospitalized for viral fever, a transgender nurse took special care of me. She fed me, brought me books to read and talked to me if work did not burden her. I have seen kindness in such fellow humans and I will focus on that. 

Let me ask you, would you support your son/daughter (imagine) in homosexual marriage if you come to know that he/she is Gay/Lesbian?

 If I come to know that my kids are homosexual, the first thing I will do is stand by them, protect them from homophobes, learn everything I can about homosexuality and most importantly accept them Surely my homosexual children will marry when they are all grown up and independent. They can support themselves; and if another person love my grown up child and wants to spend the rest of his or her life with my child, surely I have raised my kids well and they are good people and that is all that matters, not their sexuality. Of course I will be there for their wedding no matter what. As for who I will invite to my children's weddings are those who are able to see my children's virtues not whether he or she is gay or lesbian. Homophobia is a choice - homosexuality is not.

Homosexuals are not made; they are born. Homophobes are not born; they are made.

Also read:
How not to deal with homosexuals
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE