AMERICA: THE RACIST COUNTRY

Miss America was crowned and I was happy to see someone who wasn't your cookie cutter Ohio blonde become Miss America.  Everyone is up in arms because she is of Indian Heritage. They claim she needs to go back to India because this is MISS AMERICA. Wtf? The broad from that show "The Talk" admits to having plastic surgery to look less Chinese, and everyone jumps on her ass for not embracing her heritage. Anyone else see the double standard here?
What the eff is wrong with America?

I was just home in the Midwest and I went out to grab some food and a few drinks. I heard people say "C*ngo" and "nigg*r" MULTIPLE times to describe the black people there. I wasn't hungry anymore, and I poured my drinks down the drain. I have quite a few GOOD friends who are of  African descent. I couldn't believe these people would just assume I was okay with these racist slurs. What was funny, is these people were trying to say that black people were stupid. Yet, all I saw were a bunch of asinine monkeys eating their own shit and squealing around me. Wait a minute, calling racists monkeys is an insult to the monkeys.

Our country is full of bigoted assh*les, and it makes me sick. We are BUILT on immigrants. the Irish, Brits and Scotch were not the only people to migrate here. My entire family came on a boat from Italy and built the railroad from the East coast to the Midwest. They settled because it was backbreaking work. My grandma tells me how she stayed out of the sun to try to look LESS Italian because of how badly she was made fun of.

I can't wait till Aliens attack us. Maybe then we will finally throw this stupidity aside and realize the only thing different about us is the non evolved who are still racist. Ghetto/trash knows no color. I see it everywhere.

And, our common ancestry is Africa, and here we are, creating divisions for ourselves.
I wish late-term abortions were legal. I can think of quite a few people who need to be terminated above the age of 20
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE