HASDIC ORTHODOX JEWISH CULTISTS = CHRISTIAN CULTISTS

DISCLAIMER:: I haven't had the pleasure of living next to radical Muslims.....but something tells me I wouldn't live to tell the tale :P
Before you get your panties in a bunch, I was married to a Jewish man and was with him for 7 years. One of my best friends is a Jew in an eye patch! I have been to Passover dinners, and have never thought of Jewish people as anything other than good people who believe in a faith I do not. This ain't about faith; it's about crazy CULTISTS.

However, Hasidic Orthodox Jewish peeps are a TOTALLY different story. I live in an area densely populated by Orthodox people. They  dress like pilgrim/Amish people. I always found them fascinating until recently. The men walk down the street after temple literally shoulder to shoulder, forcing ME to have to step onto one of Los Angeles' busiest roads. MEN, pushing a woman into rush hour traffic. Where's chivalry? I say "excuse me" to them, they say nothing. They wont even look at my face. I was literally ran off the sidewalk by a gang of Orthodox Jewish men who wouldn't even let me walk side by side with my date because apparently, they own the sidewalk. (there was plenty of room for them to give some space to a lady) Yet, these same people make women enter in a "special door" cause women are not good enough, make them cover their hair and the women are NOT allowed to speak to any other man outside of husband and family. Great, you treat your wives worse than you do a doormat.

They block streets with their cars, won't move, and won't even acknowledge me when I politely ask if they can move their vehicle so I can park at my house. They block me from my driveway for up top 10 minutes. I have even started laying on the horn...once I did for OVER 1 minute, and they made a point to stay there longer.

My Jewish friends say that this radical cult of Jewish people hate ALL THE REST of the people who believe in Judaism Wow. In fact, my Jewish friends have informed me that this cult sees anyone else who is NOT of their faith (the cultist faith, they hate regular Jewish peeps for not being as psycho as they are) as sinning worthless people, while they are the "chosen ones".

I retract my statements that their hats were funny and cool - they are not. They are the rudest human beings I have ever had the displeasure of knowing outside of psycho cultist born again Christians.
Where in either of these religions does it teach the people to be so vile to the rest of mankind? Where in the Torah?
All you religions who think you are better than everyone? Better at what? Being a rude classless misogynists? Congrats, I award the Orthodox Jewish faith and Born Again Christians w/the "LEAST LIKELY TO ENTER HEAVEN" award! You certainly earned it! There is no difference in your self-serving ways besides your clothes.
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE