MY 'HURRY UP & LOSE WEIGHT DIET'

You feel fat, bloated, and are most likely stopped up with shit(literally). Here is my own quick fix to when I have stuffed my Italian face with FAR too much food....for weeks...or sometimes months :P

Breakfast- 2 Large Bananas 240 calories (bananas increase your body's fat burning by 35%, and fiber is very filling, so you don't get hungry all day) or sometimes 2  hard boiled eggs 140 calories

Lunch- 1 avocado-322 calories 1 bowl of tomato soup-200 calories

Snack- Dill baby pickles 0 calories each

Dinner- Fish, chicken, turkey sausage, etc 315 calories  green beans, spinach, etc 70 calories

Calories total: 1,147

Then I allow myself a few splurges, be it a jagerbomb (sugarfree redbull, of course) a candy bar, etc I try to never exceed over 1900 calories a day when trying to shake off that McDonald's value meal I had topped with a hot fudge sundae....that I purchased every week night...2 weeks in a row.


Once I hit my target weight, I bring my diet back up to a 2,800 calorie a day diet....ONLY because I burn between 800 and 1200 calories daily at the gym. I wear my flexbelt when I am gaming or sitting on my ass, so I'm sure that burns at least 150 calories.

Remember kids, MODERATION! I like to keep Sunday as my "eat what I want" day

Any diet should be discussed with your trainer, doctor, etc. This diet works for ME
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE