THE HYPOCRISY OF FACEBOOK

I am sure some of you noticed, but I announced on my twitter yesterday that I was blocked from Facebook. It was my last warning. I wont get anymore chances. Why was I blocked? I shared a pic someone had posted of Christians standing in line at Chik-Fil-A....it was captioned "instead of helping the homeless or the sick, we are here helping some old rich bigot get richer". I added my own commentary of how sickening it was to see Christians rise against gays. I used a word that rhymes with hag. I literally was only quoting one of the people in line interviewed by the news.

Someone, a lot of someone's (I imagine some crazed Christian group that can't get enough of my sexy pics) reported me for the pic of people standing in line. I was blocked by Facebook for said pic of people standing in line. Line standing is a SERIOUS threat to Facebook's terms of service and because of this abuse I am receiving from Christians who group up against me, there will hardly be anymore " pics" uploaded... no more commentary on current events...no more joking around....basically, this is about to become the most boring page on earth because users are not allowed to express themselves freely.. Thank you, Christianity and Lord Jesus! The acceptance, kindness and all around good will you showed me by getting me blocked on my actual BIRTHDAY has shown me the light. I couldn't think of a better way to bring non believers to your Lord Jesus...cause, as a Christian...that IS your job, right? To teach his word? Convert some souls? I don't think your Lord would be very proud.
I am sorry everyone is going to have to suffer for this. I am sorry that Facebook, one of the wealthiest social networks in the world, cannot hire enough people to even see if claims of indecency or hate speech are even TRUE! I am sorry that Christians, Jesus, and this God hate me so much on my birthday as to get a group of Jesus hate spreaders to literally screw with my career (uh, this page is used to promote things I am doing to help pay my bills...thank you Christians for trying to ensure I go homeless....so you can stand in line for chicken instead of helping me) claim falsities against me (how is it hate speech when I am simply pointing out OTHERS who are hating???HOW? THE IRONY!) It was the best birthday gift ever..seeing how I am single, my family lives far far away (and most my friends too) and I couldn't see not ONE birthday wish sent to my private page.....because Jesus loves me SO much, and so do his people.
Don't forget to share with your friends and colleagues

Facebook Twitter Google Digg StumbleUpon Reddit LinkedIn Pinterest buffer
You can leave your comments below, in the Comment Section. We like to have a healthy debate here. Please avoid profanity, personal attacks and rouse racial and religious sensitivity. The views of the commentators are not shared by Both Coin. The bottomline is, comment sensibly with relevance to the article.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

SOCIAL

SEARCH HERE